Well then. It's just one of those weeks, I guess.
But thankfully, it is Thursday. And that means I'm linking up with Amber for It's Okay because really, it'll all be okay anyway.
It's Okay ...
that I take extra long showers when the hot water cooperates because that's where I do my best thinking.
to be over winter before it started. I'm ready for spring and warm colors, like yesterday.
to not understand how my 2 year old handles spicy food better than I do. I guess she takes after her dad in that department.
for me to finally feel comfortable as a Mom, only to have to refigure this all out when Baby 2.0 arrives in July.
to start worrying about labor and to not want the pain again that I had with M.
to eat a Cadbury egg for breakfast.
to share said Cadbury egg with your two year old for her breakfast. Sharing is caring, no?
to judge the d-bag smoking mere inches away from their baby/toddler/kid. This applies to parents that smoke in the car with their kids present, as well.
to want to throat punch Nikki Minaj. She annoys me to no end. She also needs a new makeup artist.
to wonder why my neighbor told me about her sex life. I really didn't need to know about their weekly "swing" meetings.
to be lusting over a new Vera diaper bag. Because I've apparently come to terms with reality and realized my treasured Michael Kors bags will be in their dust bags for just a leeeeetle bit longer.
to spoil M. I seriously have a hard time saying no to a new toy. Thankfully it only happens
What are you saying It's Okay to?



"paaaapa peeeches, you lil' sugaa daddy." CANNNOT stand N.Manaji's stupid british accent.
ReplyDeleteruins American Idol all the time.
and about your neighbors swing meetings. Super awkward.
ew.
I love all the it's okay about M's (as usual) :)
Every single one of those....I think it's okay, too :)
ReplyDeleteThe extra long hot showers? I'm with ya girl!
we&serendipity
I think it would be less painful to stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than listen to a Nikki Minaj song.
ReplyDeleteI am alreadt nervous to have another baby, which is why I am not pregnant again yet lol
ReplyDeleteI like extra hot showers because it's a few more minutes of quiet!
ReplyDeleteI'm over winter too. And we don't really have much of a winter, but these 40-50 temps are killing me! Bring on the seersucker and sunshine!
And I don't really even know what to begin to say about your neighbor. Way TMI!
Maybe your neighbor was trying to invite you and your husband. Ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh...I want a Cadbury egg for breakfast! I love them so much! It's OK that my attitude is in the crapper today...I can just hide in my office and it'll be all good! Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteOhhh my lord. I don't know what I would do if my neighbor talked about her sex life with me. So awkward.
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html
I cannot stand it when ppl smoke around their kids. Or in public around my kids. If I can't move I make rude comments. It is soooo gross!!!
ReplyDeleteSmoking is gross. As is Nikki Manauseous
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend. Time to visit and follow.
ReplyDeleteVisit from Friday blog hop.
I'm your new follower.
Would be great if you stop by and link up your blog.
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://www.blogshe.net