Monday, April 1, 2013

April First

April 1st.

Some know it as April Fool's Day.

Today, I know it as Opening Day.

So?

Go Yankees!

And Happy Baseball Season!



 

5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness! Another Yankees fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening Day!!! Go Redlegs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! :) I'm glad your favorite time of the year is back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds better than April Fools! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I finally know what I am sending Mini-S-Squared.

    Another reason why we would be the bestest of friends, baseball junkies!

    I am a Rays/Twins fan though.
    April 22nd. Show down.

    :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved