Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wordy Wednesday





These sweet little toes and feet,
Of my baby angel I didn't get to keep.
I wish so badly to hold her again,
To erase the anger and sadness and never-ending pain.

I long for my girl every single day,
The love I have for her won't go away.
I hope these little feet are dancing in the sky,
The way they would in my belly as I'd try,
To remain patient until I could kiss and hug the baby they belong to,
Now forever my angel,
Brielle, we miss you.

7 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved