Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Help Brielle Help Others

I signed up yesterday for a walk in honor and memory of my sweet Brielle.

I'll be participating in the March for Babies in early May. Or as I call it, a March for Brielle.

I've set a goal of $1500 to raise. It's a hefty amount for a walk that's under 3 weeks away, but it's an important amount to me.

Out of the many hospital bills we were given after having Brielle, a $1500 bill was the only one the hospital forgave as a courtesy for the baby we prayed and longed for for over 13 months, but weren't allowed to keep.

I want to give back. I want something beautiful to come out of this sorrowful situation.

If you feel led to give and donate, as every single penny helps, leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you the link.

Thank you.



4 comments:

  1. Sarah ~ I'd love to donate. Please send me the info! Also, please let me know if there is anything I can do in the future.. every October, I complete 31 random acts, and would love to include Brielle in this somehow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the walk was good and you were able to raise some money in Brielle's name. Life changes after you lose a child. Stop by my blog at http://immovingalong.blogspot.com where I write about living life after losing a child. I also found the book "Sunshine After The Storm" helpful.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved