Tuesday, September 23, 2014

17 Weeks Baby Cashew

17 Weeks

(I turned 17 weeks on September 21, 2014)

How far along: 17 Weeks

Due Date: March 1, 2015. However, doctors want to induce a few weeks early because Brielle was born at 37 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 1 lb

Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity pants now. Third pregnancies don't mess around with you showing sooner. I can't wear maxi's often anymore because the cooler temps are moving in. (Happy First Day of Fall, today!) I'm wearing maternity shirts if I'm wearing maternity pants so that the band of the pants are covered. Otherwise, I still fit in regular shirts.


Stretch marks: None yet from this pregnancy

Sleep: I turn from my left side to my right side and back again throughout the night. I'm still able to turn without pulling/pushing off of my husband. That'll come soon enough, I'm sure.

Best moment last week: I felt definite movement from Baby Cashew the day I turned 17 weeks. Other than that, it had been little flutters for a few weeks.

Movement: Little tiny baby movements. The best!

Food cravings: None

Gender: We don't know yet.

Baby Stats: At my 16 week appointment on September 15, Baby Cashew measured around 6oz and 16 weeks 4 days. (I was 16w1d the day of the appointment) Now at around 17 weeks, the baby is the size of a turnip.


Symptoms: Achey back. But I've been doing a lot because M's birthday party is this weekend so I'm trying to do a lot of minor housework indoors while my husband does the big stuff.

Labor signs: None thankfully.

Belly button - in or out? In

What I miss: Drinking coffee guilt-free.

What I am looking forward to: Having a deliciously sweet baby in my arms to hug and kiss. Seeing M be a big sister again.

3 comments:

  1. Yay baby cashew! And for M's birthday, Dom is having his party this weekend, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you my sweet friend, many blessings for you guys!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved