Monday, October 6, 2014

19 Weeks with Baby Cashew

19 Weeks

(I turned 19 weeks on October 5, 2014)

How far along: 19 Weeks

Due Date: March 1, 2015. However, doctors want to induce a few weeks early because Brielle was born at 37 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 1 lb

Maternity clothes: maternity pants, and because of this, maternity shirts. still some summer dresses that are darker colors so I can wear a cardigan and boots with them. I also went shopping for pregnancy clothes since all of my maternity wear from both girls was for spring/summer


Stretch marks: None yet from this pregnancy

Sleep: I turn from side to side constantly. my hips get achey if I'm on one side too long.

Best moment last week: constant movement. may favorite part of pregnancy! my belly getting bigger. heartburn, because it means the baby is growing

Movement: Little tiny baby movements. The best!

Food cravings: None

Gender: We don't know yet. anatomy scan is this wednesday, October 8th. I think we'll find out the gender!

Baby Stats: according to the What To Expect app, Baby Cashew should be around a half pound and 6'. I know from about 3 weeks ago that Baby Cashew was already measuring around 6oz. So I'm really excited to see how much our little has grown! Baby is said to be around the size of a mango right now. (which is a very happy thing for me, because in Jamaica, it was my husbands favorite fruit to eat. they were fresh and organic and delicious)

Symptoms: sometimes I have heartburn. achey hips when sleeping.

Labor signs: None thankfully.

Belly button - in or out? In

What I miss: Drinking coffee guilt-free.

What I am looking forward to: Having a deliciously sweet baby in my arms to hug and kiss. Seeing M be a big sister again. seeing my Husband happy with another squishy newborn of our own!

1 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved