Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Falling for Fall's List

You know when you're all, I'm going to make a catchy title for my blog post!, and then you type something and you aren't even sure if it makes sense? That's where the title here comes from.

Anyway.

I made this list a few years ago and I figured I'd repost it because

1.) all of it still applies, at least for us
2.) fall lists are fun
3.) you get a pumpkin! and you get a pumpkin! and you get a pumpkin!
4.) it's fall. have fun

I printed my copy out, put it in a glass frame, and use a white board erase marker to check off what we have done. Happy Fall, y'all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved