Sunday, November 2, 2014

23 Weeks with Baby Cashew

23 Weeks!

How far along: 23 Weeks

Due Date: March 1, 2015. But docs will induce in mid February, I believe.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up five lbs. I'm blaming the chocolate candy that was meant for Halloween, but didn't quite make it to the trick or treaters... FAIL

Maternity clothes: all day everyday.


Stretch marks: None yet from this pregnancy

Sleep: I turn from my left side to my right side and back again throughout the night. I'm still able to turn without pulling/pushing off of my husband. That'll come soon enough, I'm sure.

Best moment last week: my husband was able to feel Baby Cashew!

Movement: sweet sweet baby movements. I'm pretty sure Baby Cashew did the foxtrot on my kidney the other day.

Food cravings: None

Gender: We found out what our newest addition is and are so excited!



Baby Stats: Baby Center told me that Baby Cashew should be around 1.2 lbs and 8 in. My next appointment is November 5.

Symptoms: Some pregnancy insomnia

Labor signs: None thankfully.

Belly button - in or out? In

What I miss: Drinking coffee guilt-free.

What I am looking forward to: everything baby!


2 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved